We are thrilled to announce the 2024 ImpactMapper Fellows!
We are inspired by each one of the 8 organizations' missions, impact, and pilot projects. We look forward to supporting their work through monitoring, evaluation, and learning trainings and the free use of our new Impact Mapper survey online tool this year.
- The ACRES Centre is a non-profit, non-governmental organization (Tangier, Morocco) focused on promoting transborder cooperation between the Mediterranean shores, particularly in Northern Morocco. It aims to bolster institutions working towards social development and progress in the region.
- Africa Matters Initiative is a youth-led organization committed to upskilling and empowering African youth to change their communities and the African narrative through leadership, social entrepreneurship, and advocacy.
- Kaleidoscope Consortium supports a global, feminist approach to safe abortion access.
- Includovate is a global, multi-disciplinary, social enterprise dedicated to empowering women, marginalised communities, and other excluded groups.
- Black Girl Ventures' mission is to provide Black/Brown woman-identifying founders with access to community, capital, and capacity building to meet business milestones that lead to economic advancement through entrepreneurship.
- Learn Politics NG is an initiative that is aimed at fostering an engaged citizenry and providing comprehensive political education in Nigeria. Learn Politics NG is designed to provide tools and technical capacity through democratized means, for citizens to make more informed political decisions, engage in constructive civic dialogue, and advocate for meaningful change for the future of governance in Nigeria.
- Pacific Community-SPC's mission is to progress all Pacific people's rights and well-being through science and knowledge, guided by our deep understanding of the Blue Pacific context.
- The Wellbeing Project is the global leader in researching and advocating for the wellbeing of changemakers, and for wellbeing in changemaking.
In the following months we will begin showcasing the results of their projects and their use of our newest ImpactMapper's survey online tool.