How does it work?
Donors, networks, corporations with a sustainability focus and donor-advised funds are including ImpactMapper as part of their granting and investment strategies to strengthen monitoring and evaluation (M&E) capacities and data use for better programming.
ImpactMapper’s unique feature set supports the alignment of quantitative and qualitative data to track grant-making and project-related impact based on a Theory of Change, log frame or custom indicator framework.
ImpactMapper helps donors, their grantees and partners:
- Create stronger M&E processes
- Build skills in data systemization, cleaning, collection, analysis and use
- Transform qualitative and quantitative data into beautiful visualizations that align with custom outcomes and metrics
- Develop effective communication strategies using stories of change alongside data visualizations and impact metrics
- Promote a culture of learning and adaptation to improve the quality of programming, grant-making and investments
- Share successes, learnings and best practices with a global community of change-makers using innovative M&E approaches