What is the ImpactMapper Fellowship Program?
Often, locally rooted organizations lack essential resources to grow their projects, meet their goals, or even share their progress. ImpactMapper wants to change how the world sees impact and that means improving access to necessary tools and support for monitoring and evaluating the amazing work being done around the world.
This is why we are offering each ImpactMapper Fellow free access to an ImpactMapper Survey license for one year, as well as access to a vast M&E community of thought leaders and an opportunity to share your unique impact story on our website!
Who is eligible?
Are you a non-profit organization doing meaningful work to affect change in your community? Do you need support to effectively and efficiently manage, collect, analyze and share your impact? If so, then consider applying!
How to apply!
Complete the application form here by February 21st, 2020.
1. Share information about your organization.
2. And send us an optional video to share your personality and passion.
Optional Video Guidelines:
- Keep it short and sweet. Your video must be 3 minutes or less.
- Be creative! Let your personality shine through. Don’t worry, we will not be judging your video production skills. You can totally use your smartphone 😎
- Include the basics (to match the style of your video):
- Your name, organization name, place of headquarters, mission and/or vision
- What impact means or looks like to you
- Why you deserve the ImpactMapper Fellowship
- Upload your video to YouTube with the following title: "ImpactMapper Fellowship 2020 - YourOrgName" (Don’t forget to include the link in the application form)
We can’t wait to see all of the submissions! We will announce the winners March 13, 2020.Apply now