Are you an evaluator looking for a dynamic tool to collect, analyze and visualize mixed method data? Do you work with foundations, nonprofits or impact companies and want to set yourself apart from other evaluators or evaluation firms?
We know that monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) experts like you are a critical link in affecting meaningful impact and we want to collaborate with you through our new Ambassador Network!
ImpactMapper supports change-makers in their mission to learn, share and catalyze social change around the world. We are looking for experienced evaluators that share our values and are excited about helping clients use data more strategically for action.
- Engaging in rigorous and systematic analysis of client's qualitative, storytelling and quantitative data
- Helping clients get more out of the data they already have, and helping them develop more efficient and effective data collection mechanisms for the future
- Using beautiful data visualizations for translating compelling outcomes and learning stories to diverse audiences
- Promoting lean data approaches, and efforts to support clients in only collecting data that they will actually analyze and use
- Supporting learning activities and data driven cultures and conversations within and across institutions
- Promoting learning and experimentation with different methodologies to evolve the sector
- Integrating social justice, non-discrimination, voice, intersectionality and equality in the foundation of any MEL approach
We would love to partner with you to elevate these values together through our Ambassador Network and provide you with:
- 25% discount on a Full Professional ImpactMapper license
- 15% of the retail price for every ImpactMapper license purchased by your client(s)